- Manchester derby at Etihad Stadium finishes goalless
- Vinod Khanna, India Bollywood actor, dies of cancer
- Book sales hit a record as children's fiction gains in popularity
- Maria Sharapova is a 'cheater' and should not play tennis again - Eugenie Bouchard
- Tranexamic acid can reduce maternal deaths 'by a third'
- 'Israeli strikes' hit arms depot in Damascus
- Parliament made additions to the law on struggle against corruption
- Tajikistan Develops National Road Safety Strategy
- Dortmund beats Bayern to reach German Cup final
- Meeting with the Commander of United States Central Command Joseph L. Votel
Industrial enterprises, - raised their number in Sughd territory
Industrialists of Buston city in Sughd region summed up last year's notable results.
The volume of production of goods and the city was 87, 401 million somoni; the growth rate was equal to 148%. One of the city's enterprises LLC "Ellegant" occupies a leading place among other enterprises for processing of natural stones. The Company is mainly engaged in production, processing and production of construction and coating materials. Last year, with the introduction of new technology imported from abroad, there started production of basalt wool. This company provided permanent employment for 90 people, most of whom are women and girls. Cotton Stone and is considered to be an insulating material and is used to reduce the influence of the external environment sites and installations, thus increasing their service life. In addition, this material also has thermal insulation properties. According to the company manager designer Gafurov Saidjon the material is environmentally and its cost three times cheaper than similar material produced abroad. Another initiative "Ellegant" is a building innovative greenhouses for the production of early vegetables and citrus fruits by hydroponics based on basalt cotton stone. This greenhouse is built on an area of 70 hundredths of hectare and has its own laboratory. The builders plan to complete construction this year. "Ellegant" LLC fulfilled at 100.6% in 2016 long-term plan. Other companies, such as "Anchor", "jiloi Jawhar", "Akmal", "Sharbati Meva", "Tajik-Chinese Machinery Company." and "Zinat" managed in two to three fold increases in the volume of production, and the company "Sughd- Pak "," Sughd-flour "and" Khujand-ZIL "because of the economic crisis reduced the volume of production compared to 2015.
- Fifth Festival-exhibition of collection cars “Auto-retro, Dushanbe” to be held in Dushanbe 25 April 2017
- Samsung to update software over 'red screen' smartphone 24 April 2017
- Unilever reports rising sales and boosts dividend 20 April 2017
- Business circles of Uzbekistan to get familiarized with the investment climate of Tajikistan 20 April 2017
- Industrial achievements of Spitamen 19 April 2017
- Tajikistan’s delegation met with Parliamentary Vice-Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan 18 April 2017
- First exhibition of Uzbekistan’s national goods opened in Dushanbe 18 April 2017
- Apple granted self-driving test permit 15 April 2017
- Minister of Economic Development 14 April 2017
- Microsoft patches serious Word bug 'targeted by scammers' 12 April 2017